6.28.2005

What Dreams May Come

Here is an article that I read and it hit. It is from my favorite magazine, Relevant Magazine.

What are your dreams? Have you given up on them? I currently am in the midst of finding a job and wondering what I should try to do. I have my dreams, everybody does, but how do I go about obtaining them. I want to be a musician full-time. Specifically, I want to be a worship leader. I have a fair voice and am not too bad at the guitar, so I have the ability. I love progressive worship. An example, check these guys out. Anyway, back to topic. Should I try hard to pursue this? Is it something I am destined for? I don't know. All I know is that I love to play and sing. I am in my zone when I am doing music. I feel closer to God when I play. So I don't know.

I don't know where I will end up. I don't know what I will be doing. All I can do is hope and pray it is where God wants me. I would love for it to be my dream.

0 comments: