6.30.2005

Hector and Achilles

Yesterday I had my first free night in about 3.5 weeks. It was so nice. I didn't have to go anywhere. Do you know how relaxing it is to just sit and veg? Wow. I had forgotten. I can honestly say that I feel better today after resting. Maybe resting is a good thing. I guess I should do more of it.

This weekend is a long one and will be nice. I don't have to go back to work till Wednesday. More resting is on par I believe.

I have a question for you all. Do you have any idea how to quicken the healing process for a strained Achilles tendon. It been hurting for about 2 months and is slowing me down. Any ideas are welcome.

1 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

Try icing it for 20 min. a day, whether you exercise or not. I had a bad case of shin splints for awhile, and the ice really helped. Ibuprofen 1-2 times a day, and 1/2 and\ hour to an hour before exercising could also help.