6.03.2005

Time of life is change

Well, last night our softball team played again and won both of our games. Yippee! I did okay. For a definition, go to a dictionary. I did not play as well as I would like, but I did not play poorly either.

Today is the last day of my project. I have worked on a project for the last three months. Now I get to go back to being unemployed. That is not fun. Hopefully this time will be shorter. I don't know why it has been a struggle for me to get a permanent job, but for some reason God has deemed it acceptable for me to go through this trial. I just need to trust Him better than I have in the past.

Nice weekend ahead, I believe. Sunday is very busy, but tomorrow will be relaxing. Monday I can sleep in for a long time, due to my unemployment.

1 comments:

Proteinstar said...

Wasn't aware it was 3 months already. Something will come up. Lowes is hiring near us.