6.15.2005

Here I am again, In this place again...

Well, it has been a while. It has become much harder to blog due to my lack of a computer at work. I have moved on to some temp grunt work. I need a job. But, anyway, I am still very busy, but must find the time to get to the library or somewhere to write. I made it today and I am here to pose a question. Is it wrong to be lonely? Is it an ungodly feeling?

I say NO. When we are lonely we are usually aching for human companionship. This is not something everyone helps. Anybody can be lonely in any situation. I know I am sometimes. I also believe that it can be viewed as wrong to think such things. But I propose that you can still be fine with God and be lonely. We don't always have close human companionship like we need and like God created us for. To feel incomplete because of this is not a bad thing, just a natural reaction. If it leads us to being angry at God, then we have a problem but to simply be feeling an emotion is not. Just something that I have been thinking about. An offshoot of this is that I believe that one can be content and lonely at the same time. Just something to think about.

Also, spend some time with God today. It will do you good.

5 comments:

Proteinstar said...

Genesis 2:18 "And the LORD God said, It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him." KJV

That isn't a spelling/grammatical error, just the King's English circa 1611.

Nathan Hackman said...

Hey! I was just gonna point out that same passage. And we don't even share common genes.

Proteinstar said...

Nope but our offspring will.

Anonymous said...

It's unfortunate that you know what Stallions is, and yes, I guess that I know what it is, too!

Proteinstar said...

What's Stallons?

Never mind Google told me.

MY EYES MY EYES!!!