6.20.2005

Reflections of a Weekend 8

1. Who needs sleep?
2. 'Batman Begins' was awesome (multiple watches in the theatre awesome)
3. 'The Longest Yard' was entertaining, rental worthy, yet entertaining
4. Mr and Mrs. Smith was disappointing, still worth the rental though
5. If you get the chance, go visit Gettysburg, PA
6. I like my dad
7. You would think that in a large, new church building, I would be able to find a 9 volt battery.
8. I won a bet I thought for sure that I would lose
9. Drive-ins are a novelty, but what's the big deal?
10. Gifford Pinchot state park is better than Codorus state park
11. 'Batman Begins' was awesome
12. I drink a LOT of water
13. I am glad that I have yet to lock my keys in my car
14. I got a hit in softball and played in the field, WOW
15. Church softball is about building relationships, not winning, losing or playing
16. I wish I was going to California this week
17. People will let you down sometimes, they're human
18. Is a bag of chips free when you paid for the meal that it came with?
19. Sweet misery of love

1 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

While Batman Begins was excellent, I was slightly disappointed with it. Although it wasn't Batman, Mr. and Mrs. Smith was met my expectations and was great fun. Oh yes, please delete Mr. Shoop's comments. I find them offensive and highly uncalled for. "Rocked the free world?" Scandalous!!