6.13.2005

Reflections of a Weekend Again

This past weekend was four days long and spent in New York, here are some thoughts.

1. I don't like summer.
2. I hate sweating.
3. Summer in a tux is even worse.
4. It's nice to see friends get married.
5. Golf is fun.
6. I like Cracker Barrel.
7. I like air conditioning.
8. I don't get the party scene.
9. I hate cigarette smoke.
10. Smokers can be really rude sometimes.
11. I like New York City and wish I went there more often.
12. It's nice to see friends happy.
13. I have no problem whatsoever making a fool out of myself.
14. God puts us in situations for a reason.
15. I need a job.
16. I like women.
17. If you are ever in Albany, NY, go to Smokey Bones BBQ; It is awesome.
18. I am not good at video games.

5 comments:

stephen said...

Conversely, if you are ever in York, PA, visit Smokey Bones BBQ. Don't try the green beans though. Unless you like rubber. Eating it that is.

Proteinstar said...

Inversely if you are ever in NYC check out the kickin' comic shop on Bleaker St down by Battery Park.

matt said...

putzboy mr. shoop. use your own blog to make such a long statement.

Proteinstar said...

Whole crap! Censorship in the blogosphere!! What next the Thought Police?!

Nathan Hackman said...

I am shocked. Shocked I say!!! Actually I'm not. I find most things Mr. Shoop offers to not be worth my time!! Just kidding, this does start a disturbing trend. I will now return to my blog and delete ALL comments