6.06.2005

Reflections of a weekend (whatever number)

1. I am way too busy
2. Saturday at church, 9-5:30 then home for an hour then to a friends till 12:30
3. Sunday at church from 8-9 except from 12:30-3
4. "Phantom of the Opera" is a decent movie, not as good as the show, but still decent
5. I like pizza
6. Athlete is a good band
7. I like acoustic guitars
8. I don't really like church organs
9. Homemade lasagna is really good
10. I won 'War of the Ring', and I was the GOOD people
11. Props to CB whos strategy worked although I didn't always trust him
12. My mom is awesome
13. I can't wait to run the Yamaha PM-1D
14. I like playing percussion
15. It's nice to meet nice strangers
16. I am not perfect (I knew this already, I am just constantly reminded of it)
17. "I am sixteen, going on seventeen." :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props, and where did you meet the nice strangers?

Anonymous said...

Busy is bad.