4.17.2006

Reflections of a Tenebraic Weekend

1. Under the blood red sky
2. Certain scenes are just chilling to the bones
3. A sound system needs to breathe every once in a while
4. 8am to 11.39pm is a long day
5. Wawa is better than Sheetz
6. I missed the best chocolate milk I have ever had
7. Isn't there something odd about an Amish dude buying chew?
8. Sometimes guys can be talked into work for the dumbest thing
9. The weather was beautiful this weekend
10. I like games
11. The Orioles are over .500
12. Even when you are concentrating on technical things, you can be affected
13. I got all dressed up in a suit for my momma
14. It is nice to see family
15. I like food
16. I had ice cream twice over the weekend; that's almost a quarter of my yearly intake
17. Is there a difference between prophecy and a word from God?
18. Churches need to be places of do's, not of don'ts
19. I hope that my blog isn't depressing
20. Leftovers from big meals are wonderful
21. For the first time ever, I turned in my taxes on the last day possible
22. Some U2 covers are just truly not good
23. I was called an ignorant imbecilic idiot (I think that is redundant)
24. Happy Easter Monday!

1 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

Actually, the Amish have been using chew for quite some time. One of their main crops is tobacco. It is a bit strange to see them buying it because in the good old days they just made it themselves.