4.10.2006

Reflections of a Paper Clip Weekend

1. I drove the ghetto mini-van
2. It's noob not newb, oops
3. I love the movie Gladiator
4. Spending a day and night with a bunch of high school guys is a bit interesting
5. Germany
6. It was frickin' cold on Saturday, a balmy 35
7. I saw rain, sleet and snow all at the same time
8. I really really hate cold showers
9. Why must churches perpetuate the myth of "The ONE" for single people?
10. Take the Lead is a good movie
11. Ultimate frisbee vs Football...
12. Messiah College's concert choir is very good...they were better when I was in it ;-P
13. Is it wise?
14. Burgers and dogs on the grill, not much better
15. Paintball and face shots go together
16. Boxers...
17. 'Holy is the Lord' by Chris Tomlin should not be done choral style
18. Why are musicians such egomaniacs?
19. I helped destroy 3 dvd players yesterday...oops
20. I like doubles volleyball
21. Why is Boiling Springs, PA historic?
22. Kandern, Germany

0 comments: