4.11.2006

Dancing the night away

This past weekend I had the pleasure of seeing the movie Take the Lead. I enjoyed the movie and thought it was quite well done even with Antonio Banderas. When the movie was over, this question was asked, 'Did that put you in the mood to go dance?' I don't think that I actually answered the question then, but I have thought about it.

I enjoy dancing. I did swing for three years while attending college. I have gone dancing a couple of times since college, but not very often. Why? I like to dance with a partner. I got used to this in college and just don't like dancing with a bunch of different girls. I like to get to know one person and being very used to where each of us is going.

I also find dancing to be romantic. It's one thing to just dance with people, but I think that it is something so much more to dance with someone of the significant other type. There is just a specialness about it.

So yeah, I was in the mood to dance, but...

0 comments: