2.14.2006

So what day is it

I was looking up information on Valentine's Day today in the wikipedia. As I was reading about the day I found that it was also Singles Awareness Day. Interesting.

Anyway, I am single for yet another Valentine's Day. I actually have only had one Valentine's Day of romantic significance in my life. This seems like it will be a depressing post, but I promise it won't. That day is a day that I look back very fondly on. The relationship was done shortly after, but now a few years later I look back on it with nothing but good memories.

Have you noticed that most everything in the past is in rose-colored glasses. I know I do. Even if when I am going through a rough period of life, I always look back on those periods remembering the fond times. And I enjoy doing that. It always brings a smile to my face. So as I go through this Valentine's Day, I will think about happy times and in the present enjoy chilling with my good friends of nowadays.

0 comments: