2.20.2006

Reflections of a Sickly Weekend

1. The kids wonderfully fasted to raise money for Zimbabwe
2. It is good to see college friends
3. It is fun to play percussion with good musicians
4. I enjoy the Olympics
5. Diener's has good breakfast foods
6. Small group leadership is not always easy
7. Why do churches always concentrate on foreign missions, but ignore the people in their backyards?
8. MF still has a belly button, what a shame
9. 'War of the Ring' is a fun game to play, but can go too long
10. Congrats to MF, although it was ultimately a losing effort, it was one of the best jobs done in playing a game in a long while
11. We won, but were tested
12. Jazz worship...strange idea
13. Will ICON survive?
14. Fever, aches, stomach, head, nose, throat=uggghhh
15. Feeling better, but not great
16. The Daytona 500 was boring
17. I can't really take figure skating, especially ice dancing
18. I lost in Candyland
19. 11 hours of sleep helps to heal
20. I hate fevers because it means that I am freezing even if I have 20 layers on
21. I didn't know that Italy and Norway had such a huge rivalry in the 4x10km cross-country skiing event
22. I rarely get sick and hate when I do
23. I had avoided it all season
24. Drugs help sleeping

0 comments: