4.13.2005

The site undergoes changes

Well, I have finally gotten around to adding some links to my page here. They are right over there to your left. Check them out. I am sure that there will be additions to them, but as for now, that's what I got. At the bottom of the links are the blogs of 4 of my mates. A specific one that I would like to highlight just started yesterday. So check it out.

In futbol news today, the rest of the UEFA cup semifinals have been set. Yesterday Chelsea defeated Bayern Munich in aggregate and AC Milan most likely moved on against Inter Milan although the match was suspended with AC Milan leading 3-0 aggregate. Today Liverpool beat Juventus in the aggregate and PSV Eindhoven moved to the semis by beating Olympique Lyonnais in penalties. So it will be Liverpool v Chelsea and PSV Eindhoven v most likely AC Milan.

0 comments: