4.18.2005

As the world turns...

It's been a while. Here are some random musings over the past few days.

1. Car inspections are a good thing. Even though they cost money, they are a good check up. For a few bucks you get a professional to look at your car and see if there are issues. I had to get my front brakes replaced. I knew they weren't as good as they used to be, but i didn't know they were low enough to need replacement. So rather than lose my brakes while driving, I got them replaced.

2. It is nice to see college friends that you don't get to see often and catch up with them.

3. Practice helps. The more practice the better.

4. I will sometime win as the good guys in 'War of the Ring'.

5. Polaroid scavenger hunts can be a blast, especially with a bunch of high-schoolers.

6. Sports are more fun when you are playing well.

7. Life is short so if you can handle a busy schedule, pack that sucker as full as possible.

8. Moose don't like being touched.

9. God wants us to confess our sins so that He can do His magic and help us.

10. Why do lists need to have ten items?

God bless, and realize that we are here for His name and His renown.

0 comments: