4.28.2005

And so it goes...

Last night, I had my first free night in three weeks. I know, crazy. Maybe I should slow down, but I am betting I won't. It's been fun and I have no ill effects from it. So, back to last night which was free. I went to Lowe's and bought myself a nice portable grill. I spent a good hour putting it together and then had some delicious burgers off of it. My first grilling of the season. I am sure that there will be many more. I think I am going to have to have a couple of get-togethers for some grilled food, in fact. Those of you who know me, stay tuned. Maybe a small group grillin'.

After I was done eating I had all of this time. What to do, what to do? I decided to read. I have done that in a while. I discovered something. I am extremely uncomfortable with silence. I was reading away with nothing else happening and it spooked me a little. Not that I was scared or anything, just a little uneased. Just because of silence. Interesting, huh.

1 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

Silence? Must be nice. I am always accompanied by the mindless drivel of the voices in my head.