7.11.2006

What's the Use in Worrying

Why do people worry? Why do I worry? I don't know. I realize that it is pretty pointless to worry and yet at times, I still do. We all have those things that we worry about. Some may be simple like whether or not something will happen. Other may be larger questions of life's goals, relationships, money.

There is always something that could be worried about, but is there ever something that should be worried about? I don't think that there is. Why? Mainly because it doesn't accomplish anything positive. All that it does is make us depressed and nervous and very likely have the same affect on those around us.

Life is gonna happen whether we want it to or not. The only thing that may change that is if we act. Worrying is not an action. Action is what creates things and opportunities.

0 comments: