3.06.2006

Reflections of a Jekyll and Hyde Weekend

1. I love my family
2. I don't like the IRS
3. I like roasts
4. It was a bogus red card that was handed to Chelsea v Barca
5. It was a handball
6. It is always nice to talk to my family
7. I hate stress
8. I have been under stress for two years and it got worse on Saturday
9. I lost in Monopoly and Spades
10. My parents are wise
11. My sister doesn't like feet
12. Number 11 helped me with some major teasing
13. I hate being nauseous
14. Kingdom of Heaven is a good movie
15. Grocery shopping is a necessary
16. I hate it when I can't sleep
17. I lost in Scrabble too...to my sis who had a 51 point word
18. Many things I would like to say, but rover will yell at me
19. I can talk to my family for hours and not get bored
20. My family is so giving
21. I like Chinese food
22. Rum and coke with Ritz Bits
23. Last three cds listened to: Travis, Athlete, Beatles
24. I gave up most TV for Lent
25. Giving something up for Lent does not mean that I am trying to get to heaven by good works 26. Anyone know any funny, quirky, not-well-known movies?

0 comments: