3.20.2006

Reflections of a 48 Hour Weekend

1. I love college basketball
2. Upsets are wonderful, like a 14 seed over a 3
3. 16 over a 1 has never happened, but it almost did
4. Free food is good.
5. Girl scout cookies are a rip off
6. Perkasie is a funny town name
7. Congrats to my friends who adopted a baby and are expecting another one
8. Salsa con queso is wonderful stuff
9. I like kids
10. Have you ever tried to out-"why" a kid?
11. I don't think it's possible
12. Constantine is an intriguing movie
13. I witnessed a marriage proposal in Sunday school
14. To JS and JT, congrats
15. Judge not
16. If you don't have money, don't walk through a mall
17. Loud music is good music
18. They made me turn it down
19. Free food always tastes better
20. Cracker Barrel's portions are getting smaller
21. I don't like McDonald's
22. Go Villanova!

2 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

#7 is just so awesome. What a blessing. #21 was my New Year's Resolution, and except for two emergency situations where is was McDonalds or nothing, I haven't eated their food at all this year.

Nathan Hackman said...

I meant "eaten."