3.27.2006

Reflections of a Boring Weekend

1. Right in the middle of March Madness...Woohoo!
2. Congrats to the Lady Terps on advancing
3. Heroes of Might and Magic can be addicting
4. Reading is good for the brain
5. I don't like being alone
6. A clean stage is a nice stage
7. Low stress rehearsals are nice
8. I hate not being able to fall asleep
9. Billy Packer is a moron
10. Why are humans so selfish?
11. The offertory on Sunday was a good song
12. Help is always nice
13. I hope that I can get a ticket to see Donald Miller
14. I don't know if I live in a "place of grace"
15. England's daylight savings time started this weekend
16. It's funny when people with no game talk trash
17. Is it wise?
18. The Hotel Rwanda dvd had a commentary from the guy that the story was about, taking you through the movie
19. Very very fascinating.

0 comments: