9.30.2006

Things Ya Miss

I am around people ALL the time. When you live in a house with 26 guys and staff, that is just how it is. And right now I don't want to be around anyone. It isn't that I am tired of high school kids. I am just tired of only hanging out with high school students. I really would like to hang with people my own age.

It doesn't have to be much. I would just be happy to have a few folks out at a coffee shop, talking and drinking good coffee. There is a depth of conversation and just a comfortableness when being around people your own age. It is not as hard, because we understand each other. No matter how we grew up, we grew up in the same years and there are a lot of common experiences right there.

So rather than just sitting around or watching Monty Python for the umpteenth time, I am typing on the internet. What kind of messed up modern age, mental satisfaction is that?

0 comments: