9.19.2006

Them Type A people

Busyness, busyness, busyness.

My word, I have been busy. Who would know that you could be this busy in Germany. Anyway, I have been thinking about personalities. Some personalities get along fine, others do not always mesh well. Yet there are times that we have to mesh with people that we don't necessarily click with.

This can be difficult and to be quite honest, I haven't figured out yet how it works. Any ideas?

It seems like there would be a better solution than just sucking it up and going on with life, but is there a solution for smooth operating interaction.

In other news, go Ravens, Yeah Messiah! and I hope the Yankees lose. Also Cinderella Man is a great movie and the new Jars of Clay album is a good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pancho, thought you might dig this persons blog http://thoughtsonetc.blogspot.com. I don't know who it is but they evidently know you. You probably know who it is but hey.

Nathan Hackman said...

I'm a Type A person. Except for when I'm in a large group or asked to share me feelings.