9.08.2006

I was alone...

It has been rough over the last couple of days. I have really been feeling lonely. It is funny when these things hit. This specific part has been a lot harder than I thought it would be. I hadn't realized how comfortable of a support structure I had created around me. When I moved to Germany, that all changed.

I just didn't know how much I rely on others for emotional support. Because that is not there and since I have not yet created a new deep structure, it is hard. Nobody to really talk to. When you don't know people real well, it is not always evident that they care. Even if they do, I won't always feel it because that familiarism and trust is not there yet.

Just something else to work through. I am not sure how, but I have to get through it somehow. So think about it and if you have any suggestions, let me know.

0 comments: