8.26.2006

Rain, Rain on my Face

It is raining. It rains a lot in Germany. Or maybe this is just an odd weather pattern. Anyway, sometimes the rain is annoying and sometimes it is nice. Tonight is one of those nice times. You can just hear it fall calmly against the roof. It is a very soothing sound.

It has really chilled me out. As I write this, I got a bit of Norah Jones playing. Ah, so relaxing. There is something nice about the rain. If it was earlier, I may go for a walk, but some other time. Right now I will just enjoy the soft sounds. And a bit of Donald Miller reading.

What are some things that cause you to chill? Is it a warm drink? Nice music? A soft woman? Or man? Is it a location? I think that it is important to have places that we can just chill. It heals our soul.
Oh, and Waking Ned Devine is an awesome movie…one of my favorites.

1 comments:

stephen said...

One of my supreme chill scenarios is when I can sit on the porch while it's raining. And I need to be sitting in either a rocker or a swing. That's chill.