6.16.2006

Screeching Weasel

I have not been as joyous as I usually am over the past couple of days. I was trying to figure out why and could not point to anything specific to identify it. It's all in my head. Whether it's old problems that resurface every once in a while or it's struggles that rear there ugly head, it just seems that at random times these things strike me.

I was wondering why our heads get in our way sometimes. Even though nothing happens, we just start thinking of things. It must be the slightest of occurrences that remind us of the things we wish not to remind ourselves of.

Who knows, just thinking...

Anyway, I am doing fine and have an exciting week ahead. I am heading to Canada to get orientated on Germany. It is all next week so I don't expect to have access to this blog. See ya soon.

0 comments: