6.27.2006

Oh, Canada

I spent the last week in Winnipeg, Canada. It was a wonderfully enjoyable time. The weather was beautiful with highs around 75 and sunny skies all week. The mosquitoes were horrible and I wasn't even near water. It was nice to be away from work and it was the farthest that I have been outside of the good ole USA.

I love starting new relationships. Meeting people that you are around all of the time for an entire week. I got to know some people very well. These are people that could have a large impact on my life over the next couple of years. It is really nice to connect with people. As always in a group of 15 or so, there are always a small number of people that you just fit very well with.

Even though I have only known them for a week, I miss them. I didn't want to leave them when our time was up. Be thankful for the relationships that you have. Enjoy putting everything into and pulling everything out of them that you can. I have found that they really bless me.

0 comments: