6.05.2006

Reflections of a Pedestrian Weekend

1. Dunkin' Donuts coffee
2. X-men: The Last Stand was a good movie
3. It had lots of action and was afraid to twist the plot
4. I am glad that I can enjoy almost any movie; it makes movie-watching much easier and less critical
5. Unpack here, there and everywhere
6. Do you like beans?
7. It's hard to move when you aren't packed
8. Lapping the field except for one guy, oh yeah
9. Gummy bears stick to most anything
10. It hurts when my friends hurt
11. It was a nice and cool weekend
12. A documentary I would like to see
13. Surprises come from unexpected places
14. Grease is fun to watch
15. Nosepicker of the Year
16. Not sure why I was given that award by my church's youth pastor
17. Jon Miller and Joe Morgan are awesome
18. Rain threatens
19. I like going for walks in the rain...most people do not

0 comments: