2.07.2007

Who was that?

I think that it is amazing how things are connected in our minds. We see something or hear something and a situation or person comes to mind. More specifically for this instance is movies. Recently I watched 'Newsies' I have not seen that movie in a while and remembered that I enjoyed. Little did I know that while watching it I would be reminded of a certain person from my past. It sent me down memory lane remembering things that happened and lovely events that occurred with an old friend.

Other movies do that too. 'A Beautiful Mind', 'Braveheart', 'Tombstone' All of these were seen with people that I fondly remember. A nice bit of nostalgia on a February evening.

2 comments:

Proteinstar said...

Event Horizon reminds me of a bunch of squealing junior males and a single solitary female completely unscathed by the horror unfolding before us.

Anonymous said...

Speak for yourself squealer. I was uneasy watching the movie but never made to sissy girl wails you did. And by the way, that solitary girl is probably the one girl on the planet that isn't phased by such things.