2.28.2007

Movies

I just watched two of my favorite movies yesterday. The first was Gladiator. I have really enjoyed this movie for a while, but haven't never realized how much. I think I realized that yesterday while watching it for the first time in a long time. In the end I was thinking that it is probably my favorite movie ever.

The other was the classic Princess Bride. Another one of my favorites. And so many quotable lines. And I forgot that Count Rugan's first name is Tyrone. He also is in 'This is Spinal Tap.' Anyway, another movie I love and I am realizing that this post has no point.

Oops, sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it?

You have 6 fingers on your right hand...Someone was looking for you.

THUNK



...if you'd like, I can re-enact the whole movie for you.

Proteinstar said...

"But this goes to 11."