2.15.2007

What is love?

Can any of us answer that question? Maybe some people have experienced it. Others maybe never have. We should love each other, but what does that really mean. There is romantic love, there is love of a family. There is love amongst friends.

What does it all mean? How do each of these things present themselves in daily life? What if you haven't experienced one of these things? Does that mean that you have yet to fully understand love? I don't feel like I understand love. It seems complicated and chocked with expectation and let-down.

What happens when we don't feel love? That seems like the big question and I think it causes us to act differently.

I just am not sure what all this is about. I try, but I don't necessarily understand what I am trying. Maybe one day I will. It just feels like a void now.

Man, am I glad that there is grace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sister loves you with a family love!!!!

Proteinstar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Proteinstar said...

Baby don't hurt me...don't hurt me...

...no more.