10.23.2006

I missed it

This weekend, I missed something that I haven't missed ever. But before that, sorry I haven't been updating over the last week. It was insane this week and even crazier this past weekend. It is Monday though and much calmer.

Anyway, my college's homecoming was this past Saturday. Since I started college, I have never missed one until this year. It had become a part of my October. A time to see friends and to talk to them and eat a meal. And also watch Messiah beat some poor school in soccer. But not this year.

I miss it. I missed my friends and the time walking around a beautiful campus wrapped in fall colours. I missed seeing people that I only see a couple of times a year. I missed the powderpuff football game.

So what did I do? I listened to jazz and 40s/50s love songs all day. I'm such a sap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you Pancho. The game was a bit of a disappointment considering it was a total obliteration of the other team.

Anonymous said...

you couldn't hop a red-eye to H'burg International to hang w/ us, eh? Hmph. Missed you. Seems that Lottie has full-sized cups now, if you hadn't heard. I think we'll be back there next year. Guess it will be 2008 before we see you there? Or is this a permanent move? : )ww