10.04.2006

Amazing

Sometimes we need encouragement and what is so small to one person is huge to you. That happened to me today. Things had been a bit hard lately and many circumstances had left me feeling very unappreciated. Then today one person made a very sincere yet simple compliment and thank you for something I had done.

It just lifted my day. That didn't make everything feel fine, but it brought some sun into the day. It was so nice. Something so quick and simple was so meaningful. I wonder if we realize how much we affect others. A positive comment can do amazing things to lift each other. On the other hand a negative comment can just destroy someone.

I think that we forget the power of words in lifting and tearing down people. So try to say something nice to someone today. It could mean a lot more to them than you would have thought.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are special. Thanks.