10.13.2009

Germany

It has been a rough couple of days. I woke up on Friday missing Germany and the people. Usually it hits at moments throughout the day, but to wake up with it on my mind meant that it didn't leave all day.

I had such a community there. One that doesn't exist now. I loved, I was loved. I laughed, I traveled and I lived. Life doesn't stop but it feels like it is going about as slowly as it can right now. It is even hard to contact those people that I miss because I feel like I will miss them more.

There are bright spots and darker spots. This is just a bit darker of a time. But I did get to have fun in a corn maze today. That was cool. Have a good week and if you don't mind. Send up a little prayer for me.

2 comments:

stephen said...

I wish I could give you a job. But I can't. I also can't replace the community that you are sad about.

But I am praying and I'm glad that you are asking people to pray for you.

And I'm glad that you're my friend.

Jonathan said...

Hey - it was great to see you today. Will pray as well. Good to see you back on this side of the Atlantic. It would be great to get together sometime and catch up... He holds you in His hands!