1.31.2007

It has been a while

Man, have I been busy. I haven't had time to write emails or to blog. Right now I am blogging and neglecting emails. Oh my.

Anyway, most of you know that I am in Germany. I have been here for the last half year or so. Recently, there was a situation at home which involved the death of a relative. This was a very difficult thing for me. I was all the way over here and my family needed support. I wasn't able to be there it give it to them. That is a really hard thing.

I really love my family and want to help them however I can and when they are hurting and I can't do anything, it is helpless. I don't like feeling helpless. I think they have made it through, but that was tough and I still wish I could have helped.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did help. You don't have to be with someone to help. You can help by email and phone; by listening. Thank you