12.18.2006

What does Christmas mean?

This is the first time I will be away from family and friends for the holidays. And it doesn't feel like Christmas. Why?

I am not sure, but I think that I will maybe discover a different feel about Christmas. I know what Christmas is truly about, but it seems that it means more than just that. Maybe in our time even if something is the main reason for Christmas, there are other reasons that make it special. I don't know. I don't think that made sense.

So I am on a quest to find out what the holidays mean for me. Christmas is about Jesus, but what else is it about?

1 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

Did you really just say, "I know what Christmas is truly about, but it seems that it means more than just that?" That does it. The drought is over. I'm posting.