3.31.2005

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Well, for the first time of what I am sure will be a few, I have lost my post. Due to some unfortunate clickings and mistakes, it went poof! So I shall try to recreate what I wrote for you.

Soccer: Landon Donovan has failed for the second time to make it in European soccer. As many know, he is a tremendously skilled play that doesn't have 'it'. When there are big situations, don't ask for him because he is hiding. That's what happened in Europe and Mexico. When they put him in for a start against Liverpool he didn't play well. When the USA needed him against Mexico on Sunday his skills were nowhere to be found. On Wednesday night in an easy game against Guatemala though, he played wonderfully. He is supposed to be the saviour of American soccer?!?! He is known as a quitter in Europe. American soccer is trying to gain respect in the world and this is yet another setback for us.

In other news, I have small group tonight. Tonight we are doing something a bit different. I am the co-leader of the group and was given the responsibility of coming up with something tonight. So I took an idea from one of my favorite musical artists. It should prove to be an interesting time and I will let you know how it went tomorrow.

0 comments: