12.10.2007

Can't get more cheesy

This post is for proteinstar. I think I may have tracked down the cheesiest love song of the 80s and so with no further ado...

Richard Marx-Right Here Waiting
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I cant get near you now

Oh, cant you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
Ill take the chance

Oh, cant you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

2 comments:

Proteinstar said...

That song is legendary!!

You had me singing during my prepr period here at school. "Wherever you go whatever you do I'll be right here waiting for you..."

Absolutely classic.

That guy got all the chicks.

Anonymous said...

I think his hair got him all the chicks - a nice perm-like mullet....ah, the 80's.