5.17.2007

I'm irked

I am irritated today. Bad stuff started when I woke up and it keeps happening. It is frustrating. I feel like I am stuck in this cycle. I wish I good go to sleep, wake up again and start over. I need to end this, but things keep happening. And I am getting more and more irritated.

And then it starts. I get irritated at myself for being irritated. Grrr. I don't really know what to do with this. I just need to...I don't know. Maybe be totally emo and write a song about it. Dashboard Confessional part 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think bad stuff holds off and decides to dump it all on us on 1 day. It never seems to spread itself out. It just happens and then keeps on happening.

Proteinstar said...

Dude nearly half a month since your last post? Whats going on over there? Oh oh how about you make your next post in German? Lets see what you picked up! See you soon man!