4.11.2007

Life Changes

Welp, here I am. This blog has definitely been lacking over the past while. It is funny how busyness and Facebook affect these things. Oh well. I am not quitting on it and thought that I would give a real update.

After the time coming up right before break and going to Romania, this week I have actually had a chance to chill for a bit and catch up on things like lots of emails and other stuff. I am also listening to Plans by Death Cab which seems like the perfect album for reflection.

A lot has happened over the past year which has involved a complete change of scenery and continent. I never thought that I would be in Europe and get to experience some fantastic things. Neither did I expect that the position that I would hold over here would be as challenging as it it. This has caused a lot of self reflection and with that comes change. Change of myself. I knew that it would happen before I came but that doesn't make it easier. These are life changing moments and I have the privilege of being able to recognize that I am in the middle of them. Life changes never stop happening, but sometimes we are resistant.

I wonder what the next ones will be for me.

0 comments: