6.01.2010

so many ideas

lots of things buzzing through my head right now.
a swirling mix of thoughts
my brain trying to escape the chaos
clarity of glasses held aloft.

some random poetry for you.

i have decided recently that people need to be nicer to each other. there is a lot of hate going around. many people hate the president or the government. others can't stand a sports team or player.

some don't like their neighbors and walk through the mall at christmas and one of the last things you see will be love. this saddens me. what saddens me more is that i act out of anger. i direct hate towards others. i don't do it often, yet i do it. we all do.

so lets start loving not hating. and that means me. this change starts with myself. so less anger and hate and more kindness and love.

except, of course, the steelers. :-)

0 comments: