2.04.2010

there's no other place

that i'd rather be, than safe in the arms, the arms of my saviour.

so what do you think about that? in the good times we would all say yes. in the bad times? is that really where we think it is best or is that just our sunday school heads talking? i know that i am not sure that is where i want to be right now. there seems to be a lot of frustration there. now i know that he can take it, but i am not sure that i want to be there or can take that dialog. that doesn't feel like a very relxaing place to be right now.

but...

am i there anyway? did i make a decision a while ago to always be there? maybe he doesn't want me to be anywhere else. so whether or not i at any moment feel like i want to be there, he is so glad that i am there. there just seem to be two points of view to look at this from. either way, i know that it makes my head spin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You say that there's a lot of frustration there- in His arms. Would there be less somewhere else?

The Schoopster said...

Sometimes I wonder the same thing. When crappy things happen, looking for His comfort isn't always the 1st thing I want. Sometimes I'm so frustrated that I don't want to be consoled. How messed up is that???