9.05.2009

It is not good for the Matt to be alone

So I went out on the town tonight. By myself. I went to enjoy a free show at the Pennsylvania Academy of Music. A jazz pianist and classical guitar player were performing. The performance hall happens to be downtown close to some art gallaries and cafes. So I got dinner at a cafe and afterwards enjoyed some art and coffee.

Before and during the show I had a periodic thought. Wouldn't it be neat if I ran into a nice lady that I didn't know and we just hit it off and ended up going to a cafe and having a couple hour long amazing conversation. Yeah, yeah, I know, not likely and only happens in the movies. Anyways, it was a thought and hope of mine.

Never did happen, but I still had a very enjoyable evening. Just would really love to have someone to share these types of things with.

0 comments: