11.25.2007

Love

I just want to be loved. That is where I am right now. Life is so confusing. Relationships are so confusing. I feel like I have been messing everything up that I could possibly. But in the end, I just want to be loved.

Yes in a generic way, loved. But also in a more specific way. It sounds completely cheesy, but I want that romantic kind of love. Maybe it is out there for me. I miss it and haven't experienced it in a long time. Go ahead and pick on me for this one. But it is me being honest. Maybe to a fault, but it is what it is.

2 comments:

Proteinstar said...

I..I..just can't. Man, you made it just a bit to easy, and I can't take the shot. It would be like kicking a puppy.


I know I'm going to regret this.

matt said...

Wow, you held off. I made it so easy for y'all. I knew that you would have some in your repertoire. You could just email to me so you weren't nasty to the whole world. Thanks for the laugh proteindude.